Search Application Pre-Requisites & Options
- Microsoft Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft .Net 2.0 or later
- Optionally you can install Crystal reports
viewer to view our indexed data in a report format for printing.
This is not required to search our records or for registered users
to view images.
Crystal Report Viewer
- In order to force a re-download of the search application onto a computer, please delete the 2.0 folder located in the following location:
C:\Documents and Settings\USERNAME\Local Settings\Apps\2.0
Windows 7, 8 & 10
These folders are usually hidden, so the user will have to enable the option view hidden files/folders.
*Alternatively you can hit start button > type %appdata% in your search bar > press enter (this will open to a roaming folder) > go back a directory to the appdata folder
then > Local > Apps and then delete the 2.0 folder.
- If you are still unable to download or install our software the problem may be an issue
on your computer or network. Proxy Servers, Firewalls and Antivirus Software can block our software from installing. Please contact your IT department for help with these items. If you are still unable to download and install our software or your companies policy doesn't allow you too, you may also try the "Legacy Search". Legacy Search is offered as a limited option.
- If you still have a technical question please call 716-858-6216